Sage Gallery Portland Registration & Cancellation Policies
- Partial payment or payment in full is required upon registration to hold your spot in the class. If partial payment is chosen the balance is to be paid prior to class start.
- There is a $10 non-refundable registration fee for classes & workshops.
- You may cancel up to 15 days in advance to receive a full refund.
- There will be no refunds or transfers if you cancel with less than 10 days notice or fail to show up. Sage Gallery Portland cannot be responsible for giving refunds for workshops, classes, or other programming missed due to illness, emergencies, or events beyond our control.
- There is a $5 (per class) processing fee for all refunds
- There will be a 5% late registration fee added if a student signs up less than 5 days before the class begins.*
If a class is cancelled by Sage Gallery Portland you will receive a full refund.
Please send class cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*In order to give students, instructors, and Sage Gallery staff enough time to adequately prepare for each class, we recommend that students register more than 5 days before class starts. However, we recognize this isn’t always possible and, rather than close registration months before classes begin, Sage Gallery Portland has instead chosen to charge a nominal fee for those individuals who sign up less than 5 days before a class begins.
Sage Gallery Portland does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, marital status, economic status or source of income, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other protected status.